Feedback and Complaints Procedure
Small Foundation is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with stakeholders and external parties are of the highest possible standard. We will listen and respond to the views of our stakeholders and supporters so we can continue to improve.
Small Foundation welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to make a comment or complaint about any aspect of our operations;
- Small Foundation will treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction which calls for a response;
- Small Foundation will treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, email or in person;
- We will deal with the complaint quickly and effectively and respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc;
- Small Foundation will learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.
If you do have a complaint or comment, you can contact Small Foundation’s Operations Manager, Imelda Casey. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
In your complaint, please include where relevant:
- What it is you are concerned about?
- Who was involved?
- What happened and when?
- Any steps you have taken to resolve this matter;
- What you want to happen now?
- Any extra information and/or copies of other relevant documents that you could attach to the complaint that would help us to deal with it.
You can address your complaint by the following channels:
By email: email@example.com
Postal address: Imelda Casey, Small Foundation. 1-2 Cavendish Row, Dublin D01K883, Ireland
What happens next?
We will acknowledge your and our management team will do everything we can to resolve it within 21 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are not satisfied with the Management response, then you can contact the of the Board in writing who will ensure your appeal is considered at Board level and will respond within 14 days. The email address for the Chairperson is firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you need assistance in making a complaint, any of our staff will aim to help you make your complaint known to us.